Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunday Night Blues.

I've had such a lovely weekend that I'm dreading having to go into the office tomorrow. Oh well.

I really enjoyed the Cornerstone Church service this morning. It's a 1-hour affair; short and sweet, just the way I like it. It didn't feel short though.

After church I went to Mama's On Washington Square for breakfast. They supposedly serve the best breakfast San Francisco, as acclaimed by numerous food review guides. After over an hour of queuing in the freezing cold, we finally got a table. I was so famished I had 2 buttermilk pancakes, 1 egg benedict, 1 egg florentine and a cappuccino! On hindsight, I still reckon nothing beats Witch's Cauldron back home in Perth.



We took a drive to the top of the Twin Peaks, where we braved icy winds and took some pretty photos.






We then decided to go to Phil's Coffee to defrost over a cuppa.





In the evening I went to visit Eric's cell group. They're all American. It was a chill-out night, no agenda other than dinner and fellowship. Hooray.

As I was waiting for my train, a young man approached me for $10 to buy a greyhound coach ticket back home. From the look in his eyes, my assessment was that he was probably lying, but I gave him the money anyway. Hmmm...

No comments: