Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Great Expedition.

So I decided to go exploring on my own yesterday. I headed down to Great Mall in Milpatas via foot-train-bus-foot. It's actually a 24min drive, but it took nearly 2h via public transport! The place is basically a monster factory outlet shopping complex with over 100 stores. Abercrombie & Fitch, Dockers, Levi's, H&M, Old Navy, Calvin Klein, Hollister, Nike, Marshalls, the list goes on. Total damage: $56.27.







In the evening I met up with Eric and his friends. Eric's a friend of friends, he's here on some training program. We went to this random Middle Eastern place for dinner, then proceeded to Century Cinemas in Daly City for I Am Legend. (I had already seen that show, so it was quite a pain to sit through it once more! I hadn't even particularly enjoyed the first screening.) Supper after at IHop. On the way, we got pulled over by cops for not stopping at a set of lights. The driver Murali got a citation, but power outage and poor visibility were the real culprits.




I bunked with Eric last night, for convenience' sake. I'm visiting his church later, Cornerstone Church.

No comments: