Monday, February 25, 2008

Philadelphia & Baltimore.


I got up bright and early on Friday morning to catch my 2-day bus tour to Philadelphia / Baltimore / Washington DC, which departed from Chinatown NY. It was snowing heavily outside. I accidentally boarded the wrong bus, but managed to transfer to the right one in the nick of time. Phew!

New York -> New Jersey -> Pennsylvania -> Delaware -> Maryland -> Washington DC.

First stop: Philadelphia



Lunch stop: Delaware City
$9.50 all-you-can-eat buffet bliss!

Afternoon stop: Baltimore Harbour



Dinner Stop: Silver Spring
I gave the $11 all-you-can-eat buffet dinner a pass. Would have been severe overkill! Haha. Settled for roast chicken and mash. Picked up a Tommy Hilfiger Polo Tee from Marshalls!

Final Stop: Holiday Inn, Maryland.

Wow! 2 Queen beds to myself, wireless internet and cable TV!

No comments: